One of the most significant steps people can take to enhance their health is to stop smoking. This is true independent of their age or length of the smoking experience.
- It improves one’s health and quality of life.
- It lowers the chance of premature death and can increase life expectancy by up to ten years.
- It lowers the risk of various adverse health consequences, including poor reproductive health, cardiovascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and cancer.
- Helps patients who have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease or COPD.
- It is beneficial to the health of pregnant mothers, their foetuses, and their newborns.
- It lessens the financial toll that smoking has on smokers, healthcare systems, and society.
While stopping smoking earlier in life has more health benefits, quitting at any age is helpful to one’s health. Quitting smoking can help those who have been smoking for a long time or who smoke heavily.
Quitting smoking is the single most effective approach to protect family members, employees, friends, and others from the health hazards of secondhand smoke inhalation.
The Health Benefits of Quitting Smoking on the Respiratory System
Quitting smoking is one of the essential things smokers may do to lower their chance of developing respiratory problems.
- COPD is less likely to develop if you use this supplement.
It slows the course of COPD and minimises the loss of lung function over time in people with COPD.
Lowers the severity of respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, sputum production, wheezing).
Lowers the risk of respiratory infections (e.g. bronchitis, pneumonia).
In those with asthma, it may help to enhance lung function, reduce symptoms, and improve treatment outcomes.
How vaping can help you to quit smoking
It is difficult to stop smoking, but it is one of the most helpful things you can do for yourself and those around you.
See our in-depth guide on How vaping can help you to quit smoking.
Using a vape pen is the most effective technique to help you quit smoking. In fact, according to an NHS research, it could be twice as effective as traditional methods for quitting smoking.
On the other hand, some people utilise vaping to help them stop smoking while continuing to smoke traditional cigarettes.
At Vape Simple, we know our stuff; we have a team of people who have all successfully made the switch from cigarettes to vaping.
If you fancy testing some of Frunk bar vapes to help you see our selection here.